The Church of Philadelphia : Band Journal

a band based out of the Woodlands, Texas www.thechurchofphiladelphia.com myspace.com/churchofphiladelphia purevolume.com/churchofphiladelphia xanga.com/phillytexas

Thursday, June 28, 2007

dang... aaron is on it!

I don't know about you but iv never encountered a webmaster who moved as fast as my brother. Within minutes of the Chronicle piece being released after the stroke of midnight he was all ready designing a link and re arranging things.

I will try my best to follow his lead in keeping this site as current as possible with the contribution of my random perspective, thoughts and experiences to this journal so help me... please God?

Mucho Love to All:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

:P Dang right - i'm on it!

1:57 AM  
Blogger lindsey brooke said...

good job aaron!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home